National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC) is a Govt. of India Undertaking under the aegis of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
NBCFDC has financially helped BUDS to run Mobile Health Van in Mewat, Haryana and provided space for parking for Mobile Health Van at free of cost in near their office in Hauz Khas.
NBCFDC helped to renovate one Anganwadi center in Ghasera, Mewat, Haryana. Anganwadi is a type of rural childcare centre in India. They were started by the Indian government in 1975 as part of the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) program to combat child hunger and malnutrition. Anganwadi means “courtyard shelter” in Indian languages.
BUDS has renovated the infrastructure of the Anganwadi Centre at village Ghasera, Mewat with financial support from NBCFDC. It led to
- the purchase of education and sports equipment for children
- construction of water supply facilities
- restoration of the kitchen and toilet facilities
- necessary civil work
- provision of pre-school education toolkits
- refurbishing of existing centres into a child-friendly environment and decorating the rooms using mural paintings
- pictorial depiction of stories
- and numbers on walls.