Bal Umang Drishya Sanstha (BUDS) (www.buds.in) is a registered, non-profit organization formed with the objective of advancing the well being, education, health and welfare of children in India without distinction of caste, class, gender, ethnicity, and religion, rural / urban, physical or mental disability. BUDS was established in 2000, and was registered, as an Indian Not for Profit Trust 2003 (Registration No 11686/4 of 2003), with the country office located in New Delhi.
Envisions a society where every child is in school, free from abuse, neglect, child labour and poverty.
- Promote every child is in school.
- Prevent disease and promote early child health and development.
- Create lasting change by building healthy community and promote sustainable development.
Consonant with its vision and mission, BUDS aims is to serve the underserved children by preventing diseases, promoting health and providing access to education for every child
- Respects that every child has basic rights to education, health, nutrition, development and protection
- Promote equitable access
- Partners with Government, other NGO’s and allied International organization
- Ensure program and fiscal accountability, respect diversity, support community self-determination.
- Ensure minimal over- head costs.
- Encourage voluntary participation of professionals such as doctors, teachers, lawyers, scientists child rights and social activists
BUDS is registered as an Indian Not for Profit Trust since 2003 (Registration No. 11686/4 of 2003)
|Trust Act Registration Number||:||11686/4 of 2003|
|80G (Tax Exemption)||:||DIT (E) 2007-2008/B-1041/04/2382|
|PAN (Permanent Account Number)||:||AABTB0175G|
|12A Registration Number (Tax Exemption)||:||DIT (E)/2004-2005/B-1041/04/739|
How Can You Help?
You can make a positive difference in the lives of vulnerable children by making generous donations or volunteering and sharing your time with them.
All Donation to BUDS are exempted U/s 80G (income tax Act 1961): 50 % tax exemption